Ƶ is committed to serving all students efficiently and fairly. The College has a process in place to facilitate positive resolutions to student concerns.

If you have a concern about your online course and would like to discuss it or get information about the Student Grievance Policy and/or Procedures, please contact the Vice President of Academic Services using one of the following methods:

If you are an online student and feel that your complaint has not been satisfactorily resolved through the Student Grievance Policy and Procedure, Illinois participates in the State Authorization Reciprocity Agreement (SARA).  Students from SARA states may file a complaint with the .

If you are an out of state student you may file a complaint with the state in which you reside.  Click here to view a .